Gastric balloon cost and finance
Due to the specific nature of the balloon procedure we have set up a specialist division to manage all of our balloon patients. Established in 2016 the Gastric Balloon Group has managed over 500 balloon procedures with great success.
Gastric Balloon Group packages
Our Gastric Balloon Group division provide a fixed price quotation that includes your support package. This means that you can proceed with the peace of mind that there will be nothing more to pay.
Your fixed price will depend upon the type of balloon you have and the location where your balloon is done.
With your quotation you will receive details of the comprehensive support package you will benefit from.
Here are just some of the features of the Gastric Balloon Group package:
- They only use the established, Allurion, BIB and Orbera 365 balloon devices
- 6 month support after your balloon is removed
- Online behavioural support programme that you can follow from your own home or when you are on the move
- Nutritional and medical support to help you change your relationship with food
- High quality private hospitals that are specialists in weight loss procedures
- Clinic support with our weight loss nursing and support team
- Frequent telephone contact from our team
- Emergency helpline and online forum for added support
Affordable finance options
A lot of people choose to spread the payment of their gastric balloon over a period of time.
Together with Gastric Balloon Group, we have developed two types of monthly payment options, to make this procedure available to more people.
Interest FREE optionDefer up to £1.5k of your procedure fee
Defer up to £1,500 of your fee
Pay back over 12 months
No credit check, UK residents only
There are two interest-free deferred payment plans. These plans are also free of any fees or charges so the APR is 0%.
Orbera 365 interest-free plan
If you opt for the 12-month balloon you can elect to defer (delay) up to £2,000 of your balloon fee. Under this plan, you will repay the £2,000 over 12 equal monthly instalments starting on the first of the month after your balloon is put in. It means all of the repayments are completed within 12 months.
Standard BIB (6 month balloon) interest-free plan
If you opt for the 6-month BIB balloon you can defer up to £1,500. For this balloon, you repay in 6 equal instalments on the first of each month following the balloon being put in. In this case, the repayments are completed within 6 months.
These plans are linked to your balloon aftercare package. We don’t do credit checks when you apply for these plans but we’ll need to see proof of income (payslips or bank statements for the self-employed) and proof of a UK address through a utility bill.
Spread the cost over 5 years
We’ve partnered with Ideal4Finance, to enable our patients to spread the cost of their procedure with manageable monthly payments.** The application process is simple and patients have access to a varied, competitive panel of secured and unsecured lending options offering competitive APRs.
All APRs are dependent on your credit rating and personal circumstances, and the lenders individual criteria. A soft search will be carried out when completing your Ideal4Finance application, which should not affect your credit score.
* Monthly Deferred Instalments will be collected via Direct Debit or Credit/Debit cards. Terms and conditions relating to these recurring payments are included within the credit agreement and procedure terms and conditions supplied at the time of booking.
**Weight To Go Ltd is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Ideal. Sales Solutions Ltd, t/a Ideal4Finance. Ideal Sales Solutions Ltd is a credit broker and not a lender. Finance available subject to status
Finance is Subject to status and full terms and conditions apply.
Weight To Go Limited trading as Healthier Weight, is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to carry out the regulated activity of credit broking.