Revision Surgery Aftercare
As someone who has already had weight loss surgery, you’ll appreciate that your long term success is dependent on your ability to use your surgery to help you make permanent change to your diet, eating and exercise (calorie expenditure) habits.
Our aftercare and support package is designed to help you create the environment in which you can succeed. Our package includes:
- Detailed information to help you change your diet and exercise habits
- Frequent post-operative support calls and free of charge clinic appointments with our clinical team
- Clinic reviews with your surgeon as needed
- Weekly calls from our nurses during the month following your surgery
- Regular calls with our team in the 12 months after your surgery
- Blood tests at 6 months post op
- Information your GP in your post-operative support, including details of your surgery and the regular blood tests we recommend to monitor your progress
- Return to theatre and extended stay warranty should you experience a complication (Important – the decision on your return to theatre and whether you should be treated in a NHS hospital for your safety would be made by the operating surgery)
Call us today on 0800 313 4618 or arrange a call with one of our experts.
Arrange a call
If you’d like to talk to a specialist about a revisional procedure, please complete this form.