Timeline and qualifications
- MD, PhD in medicine.
- Became a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons in 2016.
- Trained in laparoscopic and bariatric surgery in the surgical department of the Krankenhaus Sachsenhausen Frankfurt, Germany; Centre of Excellence for bariatric surgery under Prof. R. Weiner.
- He developed skills in laparoscopic and bariatric surgery as senior Clinical Fellow in the Upper GI Unit at Heartlands Hospital in Birmingham.
- He has published pioneer research regarding action mechanisms of Sleeve gastrectomy.
- His main interests include laparoscopic cholecystectomy, laparoscopic hiatal (anti-reflux) surgery, laparoscopic groin hernia repair and bariatric surgery.
Book a consult