Timeline and qualifications
- Underwent medical training at the National University of Singapore Medical School
- Underwent 6 year specialist training in Plastic Surgery in London, Roehampton and Stoke Mandeville Hospital, Aylesbury
- Completed fellowships at hospitals including the renowned Wellington Hospital in London, the University Hospital of South Manchester and the plastic and reconstructive unit at the world renowned Emory University Hospital in Atlanta, USA.
- Appointed as a Consultant Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon at the University Hospital of Birmingham in October 2000
- In October 2010, Mrs Kat stopped her NHS commitments to dedicate herself full time to her private clinic
Book a consult